SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION (SEO)
If your website doesn’t appear when local people search for your product or service than why are you even paying for one? A proper SEO company near you will understand the people in that area and what drives them to buy.
SEO Services | Search Marketing
If people can’t find you, they can’t do business with you.
When google users search for a phrase such as: “seo company near me” they expect to be met with a highly relevant website. Just as you found this page by searching we can do the same for your business’s website!
Search marketing refers to the organic and paid search activities that help boost your website’s search engine visibility, drive visitors and generate leads. It’s critical that your business gets found online when people are searching for your related products, services and knowledge.
Why is Search Marketing an important part of our inbound marketing partnerships?
- Almost 134 million people in the U.S. use search engines on a regular basis to find information online, according to Marketing Sherpa.
- 68% of search engine users click on listings that make the first page of results while only 8% go beyond the first three pages of results, according to a recent Jupiter Research study.
- 39% of search engine users consider companies in the top natural search results to be leaders in their field, according to the Jupiter study.
- Google was the chosen search engine for more than 72% of all U.S. Internet searches in March 2009, according to Hitwise.
Included in our inbound marketing partnership program (or available as separate projects), we offer SEO services and search marketing services including:
- Keyword Research and Marketing – we’ll help you select the most appropriate keywords that will drive traffic to your website.
- SEO recommendations
- Identify and manage links
- Track your competitors
- Optimize globally and/or locally
- Website landing pages